Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The 5th Quarter in New York Sports-2/24/13


On this edition of The 5th Quarter in New York Sports on AM1240, I took the mic solo with plenty to talk about.  I started the show with the Knicks recent slide and what they need to do to get back to their winning ways.  I recapped their victory over the Sixers.  I then talked Nets and their recent success and chances at winning the Atlantic Division.  I gave the NBA trade deadline moves and who won and lost at the deadline.  I talked Curtis Granderson going down with injury and who will replace him and how the Yankees will do in 2013.  I then talked Zach Wheeler and his chances of being called up in 2013.  Also, I discussed the Mets outfield and their chances of doing well this season.  I finished the show with Jets talk and whether they should trade Darrelle Revis.


02/24/2013-The 5th Quarter in New York Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment